Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pork Chop Marinade





While reorganizing my recipe boxes I came upon this marinade recipe. I always pencil in the date that I first make any new recipe and this recipe was dated April 4, 2007. According to my notes I copied the recipe from a CD-ROM called "Easy Chef's BBQ Master".  





Pork Chop Marinade

1/2 cup cooking oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 Tablespoon paprika
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic salt
dash Tabasco sauce
2 Tablespoons vinegar
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons sugar
8 to 10 lean pork chops

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.  Place pork chops in a flat casserole pan and pour the marinade over them.  Marinate for several hours (or for about half a day). Keep turning the meat over so they get well soaked.  Grill the chops over low heat for 20 to 25 minutes.  










This is definitely one of my favorite marinade recipes!!! The ingredients are basic staples that you will find in your kitchen. The flavor of the pork chop is so good! Not too spicy...with just enough yummy flavor that doesn't overpower the meat. My kids always ask for seconds....which makes this a perfect family meal!! I've also used this marinade for chicken breasts too!! Thankfully my husband is skilled at the grill and does a great job cooking the meat slowly.  Add this to your weekend grilling routine and I'm sure you'll love it!! Enjoy!
Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment