Monday, September 16, 2013

DIY Scarf Organizer



I thought I would share a quick organization project today. I've seen a few different scarf hangers in stores but I didn't want to spend that much money. I knew I could come up with something on my own that would be cheap yet actually functional.  So I used one of my new soft pink hangers & a $1 package of shower curtain rings.



Up until this point I've either stuffed my scarves into a dresser drawer or piled them on a shelf in my closet. I gathered all of my scarves (summer & winter styles) and piled them on the floor.  I guess I should have organized them by color but I was so anxious to see the final project that I randomly started pulling them through the shower curtain rings. 


It only took a few minutes to pull the scarves through the rings and then attach the rings on the hanger.  I even tied a shorter scarf at the top of the hanger. Just a little bit of work to even them out and space them on the hanger...and I was done!!!


I love how the scarf hanger turned out!  This definitely improves the display of all the scarves. It hangs well beside my other clothes in my closet and is also easy to move around.  Now I don't have to dig through a pile of scarves and I think it will help decrease the wrinkles on each scarf also.  Such a fast way to organize your accessories!!! Please let me know if you have any organization tricks!!! I would love to try them!!

Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment